Monday, October 14, 2013

Pampered Chef Creative Cutters Set - a Yumbox must-have!

Anyone who has read this blog knows that I am a HUGE Yumbox fan.  I am also a HUGE Pampered Chef fan.  Most importantly, I am a HUGE fan of the Pampered Chef Creative Cutters Set for making my Yumbox sandwiches!

These little cookie cutter gems are the perfect size for the little sandwich pieces you can fit into your Yumbox.  They are stainless steel and strong enough to very cleanly cut through your sandwiches and they come in a variety of shapes so you can switch things up as you wish!

My daughter is a huge "pb & j star and heart" fan but we've branched out to "pb & j apples, leaves, and pumpkins" this fall.

We have a lot of different cookie cutters at our house but these ones are my far the best quality.  They are small, clean up super easily in either the dishwasher or by hand, and DO NOT RUST!  I use these daily, if not multiple times daily, and they are still as good as new.

If you are looking for a solution for small sandwiches (or cookies, fruits, cheese, etc), I highly recommend this set!

If you'd like to order some for yourself, I'd love it if you'd use this link to the online party I'm currently hosting, but certainly don't feel obligated to do so.  You can type "Creative Cutters" in the search box on the right.  You can order there through 10/26/13.  There are tons of other fantastic products that you will love and enjoy and wish you'd had for a lifetime.  The turkey roasting pan with a lifetime guarantee is another of my all time favorites!

If you're curious about the Yumbox, you can read my blog post here.  They sometimes sell out quickly because they are so amazing but I think they are up and shipping on amazon right now!

 

Keep your eyes on the blog in the coming days because I have a couple of very fun reviews to share including a giveaway for new and expecting mommies!  

Disclosure: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...