My husband introduced me to this simple, inexpensive, but fantastic little snack. He remembers long nights snacking on these while playing cards with his grandmother. I introduced them to my grandmother many years ago and she became a lover of them as well! Last night, I introduced them to our daughter... the love runs in the family! I think you'll love them too!
- One bag oyster crackers (we used a 9 oz last night and they were SUPER strong... 12 oz would be better)
- One packet dry ranch dressing mix (we use Hidden Valley)
- 1/4 cup oil (whatever you have on hand... I've used vegetable in the past but more recently olive oil and both are fine)
- Toss the oyster crackers with the oil and dressing mix (a ziplock bag works great).
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet and bake at 250 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Enjoy... but don't expect to eat only a handful! These won't last you long!