You can top these with icing if you like (we do) but I apologize for the fact that the icing is one of those recipes in which I don't use exact measurements! You can't really mess it up though - if it gets too thin, add more sugar, if it gets too thick, add more milk (a little bit of milk goes a long way so only add it a drop at a time).
Here's the recipe! Enjoy!
- 1 roll of small canned biscuits
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 stick butter (1/4 cup)
- powdered sugar (maybe a 1/2 cup-ish?)
- couple teaspoons milk (not sure how much, just add drops and mix until you get the consistency you want)
- drop of vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Put butter in a pie plate in the oven as it heats and remove when the butter is melted
- Cut biscuits into quarters, covering bottom of pie plate, on top of melted butter (I use scissors)
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over top
- Bake for 15 minutes
- While baking, mix together icing ingredients
- After removing from oven, drizzle immediately with icing, and serve!