Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Refreshingly Sweet Cucumber Salad

So last night I put a good deal of effort into figuring out how to carefully pour cucumber salad juice directly from my empty dinner plate into my mouth.

True story.

It was then that I realized that I have finally discovered the very best cucumber salad recipe and that I must share it with you!  It is sweet, tangy, and refreshing.  It will be perfect for when you have a plethora of cucumbers in your garden this summer, but don't wait until then!  Run to the store and pick up a cucumber now!


Here it is, friends…

Ingredients
  • 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced
  • 1 small white onion, thinly sliced
  • 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced and diced
  • 1/2 cup white vinegar
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1/4 cup +2 tablespoons sugar (or 6 tablespoons sugar)
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons dry dill


Directions
  • Mix cucumber, onion, and celery in large bowl
  • Mix vinegar, water, and sugar together in small pot on stove and bring to a boil
  • Pour liquid over vegetables
  • Mix in dill
  • Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour (the longer, the yummier)
  • Serve cold
Yum yum yum!

Adapted from the recipe found here.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy!! I need to run to the store now! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you tried it and loved it, Ali! I finished off the last of ours a couple of nights ago and then started drinking liquid from the container it was stored in. HELP!!! :)

      Delete
  2. An amazing testimony on on how i conceive, also cure from fibroid, i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Priest Babaka has helped with his native herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed Priest Babaka, and he told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Priest Babaka for your own testimony via Email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com Or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...