Thursday, January 3, 2013

Cinnamon Bites

Cinnamon Bites are a super easy and yummy breakfast treat. You will love them and they are way yummier than any of those store bought cinnamon rolls... no doubt about it!  They are cheaper too. We typically have everything we need for these in the house at all times, with the exception of the biscuits maybe, which you can usually get for a dollar or less at the grocery store.


You can top these with icing if you like (we do) but I apologize for the fact that the icing is one of those recipes in which I don't use exact measurements!  You can't really mess it up though - if it gets too thin, add more sugar, if it gets too thick, add more milk (a little bit of milk goes a long way so only add it a drop at a time).

Here's the recipe!  Enjoy!

Ingredients:
  • 1 roll of small canned biscuits
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/2 stick butter (1/4 cup)
Icing:
  • powdered sugar (maybe a 1/2 cup-ish?)
  • couple teaspoons milk (not sure how much, just add drops and mix until you get the consistency you want)
  • drop of vanilla

Directions:
  • Heat oven to 350 degrees
  • Put butter in a pie plate in the oven as it heats and remove when the butter is melted
  • Cut biscuits into quarters, covering bottom of pie plate, on top of melted butter (I use scissors)
  • Mix together sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over top
  • Bake for 15 minutes
  • While baking, mix together icing ingredients
  • After removing from oven, drizzle immediately with icing, and serve!

1 comment:

  1. An amazing testimony on on how i conceive, also cure from fibroid, i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Priest Babaka has helped with his native herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed Priest Babaka, and he told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Priest Babaka for your own testimony via Email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com Or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...