Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I'm hosting a Disney Side @Home Celebration!

I received free products in order to host the Disney Side @Home Celebration.  
The opinions expressed here are my own.


Show Your Disney Side

Back in December, I learned about Disney's marketing theme for 2014 ~ Show Your Disney Side!  You've probably seen commercials on TV by this time.  Everyone has a Disney Side... that magical side of excitement and fun!  Disney wants to see our Disney Sides whether we are at their theme parks or at home and they, along with MomSelect gave the public an opportunity to apply to host a Disney Side @Home Celebration.  I applied and told them about how we often show our Disney Side by blasting Doc McStuffins' music and singing and dancing our hearts out.  Well, I found out last week that out of thousands of applicants, our family was one of the ones chosen to host!  Yippee!

Today we received our box of goodies to help us prepare for our celebration and the excitement has totally escalated around here.  I have more of a Disney Side than I ever did before!  We are so excited to pick our date, send out our invitations, have some friends here, and celebrate some Disney Magic! 

Here's a peek at what came in our package...

The box!  I was sweating as we opened it... a mixture of excitement and the fireplace I think!
Inside the box was an amazing PURPLE suitcase, a special gift from American Tourister... the official luggage of Walt Disney World and Disneyland!  The suitcase was stuffed full of treats to help us plan our celebration!
Party supplies!

Craisins, bracelets, stickers, tattoos, face painting guides, and car stickers!
Cookie cutters, measuring cups from ABC's The Chew, cupcake liners!
Run Disney cheer cards, Muppets calendars, Disney vacation planning DVD,  luggage tag!
Adorable posters!
iPhone 5 case, TONS of balloons!

Game ideas!
hp Photo Card Packs!
And my favorite part... a healthy dose of Disney Side MAGIC!

We CANNOT wait for our Disney Side @Home Celebration and we are SO thankful to all of the amazing sponsors of this program including MomSelect, Disney, HP, and American Tourister for their unbelievable generosity!  We are so honored to participate! 

How do you show YOUR Disney Side?!


I received free products in order to host the Disney Side @Home Celebration.  
The opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...