Friday, January 31, 2014

Ranch Oyster Crackers


My husband introduced me to this simple, inexpensive, but fantastic little snack.  He remembers long nights snacking on these while playing cards with his grandmother.  I introduced them to my grandmother many years ago and she became a lover of them as well!  Last night, I introduced them to our daughter... the love runs in the family!  I think you'll love them too!

Ingredients:
  • One bag oyster crackers (we used a 9 oz last night and they were SUPER strong... 12 oz would be better)
  • One packet dry ranch dressing mix (we use Hidden Valley)
  • 1/4 cup oil (whatever you have on hand... I've used vegetable in the past but more recently olive oil and both are fine)

Directions:
  • Toss the oyster crackers with the oil and dressing mix (a ziplock bag works great).  
  • Spread evenly on a baking sheet and bake at 250 degrees for 15-20 minutes.

Enjoy... but don't expect to eat only a handful!  These won't last you long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...