Sunday, June 1, 2014

"Do You Know?" from Genevieve!

I was sent a copy of "Do You Know?" by Genevieve Goings to review as an influencer with Entertainment New Media Network.  All opinions expressed are my own.

photo courtesy of Genevieve Goings' Facebook page

We are so super excited about a new rockin' preschool album coming out THIS TUESDAY!  Remember when we shared with you how much we love Genevieve Goings and her catchy tune "My Telephone Number Is..."?  Well that song is on an album that you are going to need to get your hands on THIS WEEK!

You know Genevieve, right?  Choo Choo Soul?  Disney Jr.?  New host of Radio Disney Junior Hour?  Well, Genevieve is going solo this time and you and your kiddos are going to love, love love her new album "Do You Know?".

"Do You Know" is all about the little things your kiddos are learning on a day to day basis in their preschool years... things like potty training, using their inside voice, counting, telling time, and learning their phone number.  The songs on this album are educational and amazingly catchy!

TUESDAY, JUNE 3 IS THE BIG DAY!  
BUT... 
You can preorder your copy HERE!  
When you preorder, you'll get instant access to one of the songs,
"Gotta Do My Business" to hold you over until Tuesday!

For a preview of coming attractions, here is my preschooler, one of Genevieve's biggest fans, singing a portion of "My Telephone Number Is..."  Of course, I had to video it about fourteen times to get to her stop singing our phone number because I did not want that posted all over the internet, but you should know that she knew her phone number within the first couple times that she heard this song!


Isn't she great?!  Well, so is Genevieve!

Head over to my previous post about this release and watch Genevieve's music video!  I promise you will love it!

You can find Genevieve on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram... just follow the links!

I was sent a copy of "Do You Know?" by Genevieve Goings to review as an influencer with Entertainment New Media Network.  All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...