Wednesday, June 1, 2016

New Chick-fil-A One App!

This post is created in partnership with MomSelect and Chick-fil-A. All opinions expressed are my own.

Oh how I love when my favorite brands create wonderful things! You may have seen some teasers  from Chick-fil-A recently that something exciting was in the works. Luckily for us all, the wait is over!



Tap into the ultimate Chick-fil-A experience by downloading the Chick-fil-A One app. You'll receive a free chicken sandwich when you log in for the first time, and you'll keep earning free rewards as you go!

You can preorder food, view a menu, find ingredient and allergen info, keep track of your favorites, earn tasty treats, find the closest restaurant to you, and pay for your meal all within this one app!

Hooray for Chick-fil-A! I can't wait to make my way to our local restaurant soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...