Friday, September 22, 2017

Flexible Seating with Jumbo Floor Pillows

We received free product to facilitate this post. No other compensation was received. 
All opinions expressed are our own.

I had so much fun getting the school counseling office ready for this school year. I added some new organization, activities, and wall decorations. It was an amazing transformation, but I still felt like something was missing. It's important to me that the office is a fun, safe, and comfortable place for students to visit. All the credit for what may have been the best update goes to my husband, who had an instantaneous answer when I told him I felt I needed just one more thing. His answer was flexible seating!

The addition of a soft, cozy place for students (or staff!) to relax was exactly what I needed in this space. We have a couch and some chairs, but there's just something special about a place to comfortably plop down and ponder difficult moments.


These Jumbo Floor Pillows are the best - I knew it as soon as I saw them and I know my students would vouch for them now too! They are so super soft and fluffy and their pillowcases are easily unzipped to remove and machine wash. At a size 30" x 30", they perfectly filled this empty space in the office. The colors are so vibrant - besides the green, purple, and red pictured above, they are also available in blue and yellow. They've been great for friends to sit on as they play a game on the rug, some have used them on the couch for some extra padding, but mostly, they've been great for lounging while we chat. I highly recommend them as a flexible seating option - either in your classroom, office, or home! I actually may need to get a few more for us at home... I think my girls (and I!) were sad to see them go to school!


I ordered these jumbo pillows from Learn365 by Oriental Trading. They also offered options of medium (16" x 12") and large (23" x 18").

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...