Friday, September 14, 2012

Nature Bracelets


This is a super easy and fun project for a sunny day!  All you need is packing tape, or really any kind of tape would do.  Wrap it around your arm with the sticky side facing out, go on a little nature walk, and stick on whatever treasures you can find!  If you're doing this project with a toddler you might need to model it first.  My daughter was kind of panicked at the thought of me taping her arm until I put it on my own wrist first and she figured out what we were doing.

I originally read of this idea here.  When you're done you could take the tape off and attach it to a piece of paper to have a keepsake.  I thought this was a great plan however my daughter prefers to leave things where they belong and when we were done she chose to take all of the treasures off and put them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...