Saturday, June 27, 2015

Fertility, Prenatal, and Lactation Solutions from Premama!

I am a Premama Ambassador and was provided with free product to facilitate this review. 
All opinions expressed are my own.

Premama Complete Maternity Wellness

Several years ago I was introduced to Premama - a fantastic alternative to typical prenatal vitamins. You know those huge horse pills that you have to take to make sure you get all the nutrients you need to help your baby grow, like folic acid? These gigantic things?


No more! Premama is a vitamin-filled, natural powder supplement that you can mix into your favorite cold, non carbonated beverage or soft food. It comes in both tasty and tasteless varieties and it eliminates the need for swallowing pills. Premama was born from the idea that daily essential prenatal vitamins could, and should, be easier to take and easier on the stomach.

Ever since being introduced to Premama I've been an avid supporter of the company and their vision. I believe in what they do wholeheartedly... and I haven't even been pregnant for the past five years! I mean think about it:
  • No pills
  • Individual packets of powder that easily mix with your favorite drink
  • Increased hydration (because you're most likely mixing it with liquid)
  • Decreased constipation, heartburn, and nausea
  • All the necessary nutrients to take care of Mom and Baby

Now, listen to this... If you think all I just told you is great, get ready for even more exciting news! Besides being a prenatal vitamin solution, Premama now offers solutions for the mom who is trying to conceive and the mom who is trying to feed!


I've been a fan of Premama Essentials - the prenatal vitamin part of the Premama line - for years. Several weeks ago, before learning about the Premama additions of Fertility and Lactation, I was having a conversation with someone about how moms are always doing internet searches for things like "What can I eat to help me get pregnant?" or "How to increase milk production." Trust me, I've been there! Due to some complications with both my ability to breastfeed and my daughter's desire to not be nuzzled into my chest, I fed my daughter pumped breast milk for a long time. I spent hour after hour pumping and looking for ways to successfully increase my milk production. If only there was something I could just hop on Amazon or run over to CVS to purchase as an answer to my desperate questions! Thankfully, now there is...

I've had the chance to try the new Premama line and I couldn't be more excited to share all the details with you here.

Ready? Here we go!

Premama Fertility: Reproductive Support Supplement
  • Provides natural reproductive support
  • Formulated with Myo-Inositol, which is clinically shown to help improve ovulatory function and egg quality.
  • Includes Folic Acid to support prenatal health
  • Gluten-free, non-GMO, and vegan
  • Zero taste
I am even more impressed with this product than I expected to be! First of all, the actual fact that this product exists excites me (as I know it does many of you). But good ideas don't always equal good quality products. In this case, they absolutely do! I'll be honest, when I saw that this was supposedly taste-free, I was skeptical. I've always been a fan of mixing Premama with things like juice, lemonade, or fruit punch, but I figured I better mix Premama Fertility with water alone to really test it out. Let me tell you something... it's totally tasteless! It mixes up quickly and easily, completely dissolves, and all you taste is the water you're drinking. I've read a bit about the benefits of Myo-Inositol and it's success in regulating ovulation and improving egg quality, ultimately (hopefully!) increasing the chance of a healthy and successful pregnancy. If you're looking for something to try to get your body on track and ready for conception, give Premama Fertility a try!

Premama Essentials + DHA: Prenantal Vitamin Drink Mix
(there is also an unflavored version of Essentials, without the extra DHA)
  • A complete prenatal vitamin with the added benefits of vegetarian DHA.
  • Formulated with over 165 mg of fatty aides, including Life'sDHA and ALA to support baby's brain and eye development.
  • Includes Choline to further help reduce the risk of neural tube defects
  • Gluten-free, non-GMO, and vegetarian
  • Natural citrus flavor
Premama Essentials and Essentials + DHA provides the nutrients you are looking for in a prenatal vitamin - minus the horse pill. This is where Premama began and how I first got to know the brand. One drink daily is all you need and for me, I prefer it to taking a big pill because it's easier to swallow and forces me to hydrate, something I'm notorious for forgetting to do! Essentials + DHA has a citrus flavor, almost like a fancied up lemonade, and I find the consistency to be similar to a powdered drink mix. It takes a little more effort to dissolve but with some steady stirring and shaking, you should be good to go. It's tasty, but I personally prefer to mix it into an already flavored beverage like juice or fruit punch.

Premama Lactation: Lactation Support Drink Mix
  • Provides natural lactation support.
  • Formulated with Fennel Seed, Fenugreek and Blessed Thistle to help boost milk production.
  • Includes Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 and Calcium for added breast milk nutrition.
  • Gluten-free, non-GMO, and vegetarian.
  • Natural berry flavor.
As if recovering from childbirth wasn't enough, feeding my daughter was really a stressor for me in my early mommy days. I had every intention of breast feeding but it just wasn't in the cards for us, so I turned to the breast pump and spent hours and hours and hours every day staring at drops of milk falling into bottles. Although I found that once I grieved the loss of breastfeeding and embraced my new pumping life my stress level decreased and my milk production increased, it still wasn't where I wanted it to be. That's when I tried eating oatmeal, drinking special teas, and trying whatever natural solutions I could find for supporting lactation. Needless to say, I could not be more excited about the new Lactation addition to the Premama line! All you nursing moms now have an easy to drink supplement that does what you've been searching for! Now, I'm not currently lactating so I can't speak to the effectiveness of this product in terms of lactation, but I can tell you that it dissolves easily, has a refreshing berry taste, and yet again, it encourages increased hydration while pumping you full (no pun intended!) of the nutrients that support milk production!

These are pretty great additions to the Premama line, right?!

I think it's clear that Premama has truly come up with some effective, convenient, natural, high quality, and tasty options for moms. Regardless of the current stage of your baby-making journey - trying to conceive, maintaining healthy pregnancy, or producing milk - there is a solution for you!

But don't just take my word for it - give Premama a try for yourself! You can find it in your local CVS or order it online on Amazon. You can print a coupon from the Premama website and even order free samples there to try it yourself!

I can't wait to hear what you think!

Visit Premama online on their website

Premama products contain clinically-studied, patented ingredients normally found in prescription prenatal vitamins. You should discuss the use of all medications, vitamins and supplements with your healthcare provider.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long should I wait to pump after drinking it ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. “So I’m someone’s mom!” Welcoming our first child, Cecily Philips Donnell, at 12:24 p.m. on Tuesday, July 14. We are absolutely head over heels in love with Cecily, and parenthood is already the most insane and beautiful thing in existence, It's made me excited to have a little spitfire of a daughter of my own. I remembered when i found out i was pregnant 3years ago and was about to walk away from the musical. But at eight weeks, i had a miscarriage. i was so unhappy, until i seek help spiritually from a Dr Iya the herbal practitioner, who helps and guide me to get pregnant again, even at the trying times few weeks in April when i battled symptoms of the coronavirus including "a cough that makes it feel like my head is splitting open from the inside out, but luckily, the baby was okay with the doctors help. i am happy to finally be a mother, couples out there that needs help, trying to conceive a baby, contact my doctor on nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com , you will definitely have a baby to make you a parent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An amazing testimony on on how i conceive, also cure from fibroid, i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Priest Babaka has helped with his native herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed Priest Babaka, and he told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Priest Babaka for your own testimony via Email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com Or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...