Friday, November 2, 2012

Peanut Butter Cookies (4 ingredients!)


This recipe for Peanut Butter Cookies with only four ingredients hit Pinterest like wildfire recently so of course I jumped on the bandwagon and pinned it.  As I've said before, I think I have hundreds of recipes pinned on my "to try" board (yup, just checked.... 639 to be exact) but only a small percentage of them will I actually try.  This one I had a feeling I would and when my sister told me she tried them and liked them, I knew it was time!

Here's my favorite part about this recipe.  It doesn't use flour, butter, or oil!  I go through those ingredients SO fast at this time of year when I do so much baking.  If I come across a recipe for cookies that doesn't use those things, I know I have found a winner!  This is also a great option for our gluten free friends out there.

This recipe is very easy and you can whip it up FAST!  I only got 16 cookies out of it so if you want more, just double it.  Enjoy, and let me know how yours turn out!

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup peanut butter
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions:

  • Heat oven to 350 degrees.
  • Combine all ingredients with mixer.
  • Drop tablespoonfuls onto baking sheet.
  • Use fork to flatten dough in crisscross pattern.
  • Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown around the edges.
  • Let sit for 2 minutes on baking sheet prior to moving to wire rack.

You can find the original recipe here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...