Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Kidecals ~ Waterproof Labels for Kids and Adults!

We received free product to facilitate this review.  All opinions expressed are my own.

If you have a child who is in school I'm sure you spend a decent amount of time labeling every belonging that leaves your house. We have a preschooler and get notes home at least monthly reminding us to label everything. So, out come the permanent markers and while I inhale the fumes, I'm trying to fit first names, or last names, or initials, anywhere I can on every piece of clothing, lunch box item, cuddly toy, show and tell item, etc, etc, etc.

Well, my friends, I recently learned that there is any easier way!

Say goodbye to the permanent marker and trying to fit a long name on a teeny tiny tag and say hello to Kidecals!


Kidecals are personalized labels that are dishwasher, washing machine, and dryer safe! They stick to any surface and they are super, super cute! Kidecals has hundreds of different designs that you can customize to your liking. They always ship free and within 48 hours. They even have options for grownups - like organizing your pantry or craft room... or even decorating your computer keyboard! And even though Kidecals are really great at staying put, they are also easily removable when you're ready.

Just visit the Kidecals website, pick your colors, shapes, sizes, styles, and add your text. You can add names, phone numbers, spots for expiration dates (labels for leftovers!) or even just leave them blank and fill in as needed. The possibilities are endless.

We have been very impressed Kidecals. The online ordering process was so easy. They shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. They are even cuter in person than they are on the website and the quality is fantastic. The size options are perfect for clothing and accessories. Our labels have truly survived through the dishwasher, the washing machine, the dryer, the pool, water bottle condensation, and preschool wear and tear. And they are seriously so, so cute!

My four year-old daughter was very proud to have Kidecals labeling everything she brought to her first day of Pre-K today.

Here's her review... in her own words:
  • I like that they spell my name M-A-G-G-I-E.
  • I like that they have my name.
  • I like when I see them when I put on every single stuff.
  • They look good because they have my name.

My interpretation:
  • She likes Kidecals! (and so do I!)

Head on over to the Kidecals website, start browsing, place your order today, and you'll have it within a few days! You can also sign up for their newsletter and receive 15% off your first order.

What a fun, and convenient way to keep track of belongings. I couldn't be more pleased and I'm pretty sure I won't revert back to the old school permanent marker. I'll definitely be ordering again when I run out of my current set!

Besides their website, you can also find Kidecals on social media. Visit them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest!

We received free product to facilitate this review.  All opinions expressed are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Nice review! We used Kidecals as well to label backpacks and school supplies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...