Friday, September 19, 2014

Little Gems by Sunsella - Set of 12 Silicone Baking Cups


I received free product to facilitate this review. No other compensation was received. 
All opinions expressed are my own.

We do a lot of baking and a lot of "making-food-look-fun" around here so I was very excited to be asked to review a set of 12 silicone baking cups - Little Gems by Sunsella. I've actually been wanting to get my hands on some silicone baking cups for quite some time. I do a good deal of baking and know that baking cakes in silicone pans is amazing so I can only assume the same is true for baking cups. But to be honest, the part of me that obsesses over lunch-packing is what really had me wanting some of these beauties!


I am all about appealing looking foods. I think they are more fun to both eat and prepare! When it comes to packing my preschooler's lunch, especially, we are all about visual appeal. It probably sounds nuts, but my daughter has said to me that when she opens her lunchbox every day, she smiles, and thinks, "Wow! It's all my favorite foods!" I pack her a lunchbox full of all of her favorite healthy foods and she eats and eats until her belly is full. She likes things to be just-so, both in her life and with her food - organized, neat, and predictable - so that's how we roll.

Today we brightened up her lunchbox with Little Gems by Sunsella, and she was ecstatic! Here's the finished product.


Who wouldn't want to eat that?!

I am so pleased with Little Gems by Sunsella. You get 12 in a set. The quality is fantastic. They are thick, sturdy, and durable. They come in 6 fun and vibrant colors. They are BPA free and meet all FDA standards. They are non-stick, oven, microwave, freezer, and even dishwasher safe!

You can find Little Gems by Sunsella on Amazon and they offer a 100% money back guarantee if you're not satisfied... but I know you will be... so give them a try!


I received free product to facilitate this review through Tomoson.com. No other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...